The domain www.nuba.net uses automatic procedures of collection (cookies) to gather personal information, such as the type of browser or operating system, reference pages, routes, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc. all in order to better the services provided. Cookies help us adapt this webpage to your personal needs.
A “cookie” is a small file that gets stored in the User’s computer and allows us to recognize it. A conjunction of “cookies” helps us better the quality of our webpage, allowing us to personalize, up to a certain point, the browsing of each User on our webpage.
The cookies are currently essential for Internet functioning, contributing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating browsing and usage of our webpage.
Keep in mind that cookies cannot damage your equipment and that, in exchange, the ones that are activated help us identify and fix errors and better the browsing of our page.
1. Cookie typology
1.1. From the point of view of a cookie’s “lifetime” (the time that a cookie stays activate in our system) we can differentiate the cookies between:
- Session cookies: temporary cookies that stay in your computer’s cookie file until you leave the webpage, none being recorded in the User’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies serve to analyse the traffic in the webpage. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience, a better content and to ease out the use of the page.
- Permanent cookies: these are stored in the hard drive and our website reads them everytime you revisit the page. A permanent cookie has a determined expiration date. The cookie will stop working after this date. We use it, generally, to ease the registration and purchase services.
1.2 From the point of view of the use of each cookie, we can differentiate between:
- Required cookies: these are the extremely necessary cookies, for example those that serve for a correct browsing or those that allow for the payment of goods or services requested by the user, or cookies that serve to make sure that the content of the page loads effectively.
Inside the required cookie category, there can be found cookies with the following purposes:
- Solely allow the communication between the user’s equipment and the web.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In both cases we inform you that we do not require the user’s information or consent for the installation of such cookies. Specifically, according to the UE’s Expert Work Group, in the article 29 of its Dictamen 4/20123, it has been interpreted that the among the excepted cookies are those that have the purpose of:
- “User login” cookies
- User authentication or identification (session only) cookies
- User safety cookies
- Media player session cookies
- Session cookies to balance the load
- Personalization cookies for user interface
- Complementary cookies (plug-in) to exchange social content.
For the remaining required cookies not included in the previous assumptions, they will require prior information and the user’s consent.
- Functional cookies: are cookies that help the user have a better browsing experience on the page. An example of the use of such a type of cookie are those that are used to storage the browsing data of a particular language.
- Analytical cookies: are cookies that allow us to analyse the use of the website in a way that allows us to measure and improve its functioning.
- publicity and third-party cookies: are those cookies used by social networks or by external content complements like google maps, as well as cookies from publicity companies to post relevant ads for your interest.
NUBA storages all the information received through cookies in a non-custom format (IP address). This kind of information gathered through cookies will not be revealed outside of NUBA, nor will it be used for non-requested communications.
2. Adequate privacy – Cookie management:
In case the user wants to, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during its installation or updated to the browser used. The user can, at any time, revoke their acceptance through the configuration options of content and privacy available in each browser. However, in case the user doesn’t allow the installation of cookies on their browser, it’s possible they cannot access some of the section on our webpage.
For more information about the appropriate configuration of cookies and activation, restriction, and/or disqualification options, you must go to the help section of your browser to know more:
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which the cookies are deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode can have different names. Following, you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names for this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and superior; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and superior; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and superior; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and superior; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and superior; Incognite
3. Relation and description of cookies:
The tables published here collect in a schematic way the cookies described previously and that are used on NUBA’s website:
Name of Cookie
Expiration (session, permanent)
Cookie Use (Required; Functional; Analytical; Third-Party/Publicity)
|_utma||2 years||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): Stores the number of visits of each user, the moment of the first visit, the previous visit, and the current visit.|
|_utmb||Session||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): Used to prove approximately how much time you spend on a page.|
|_utmc||Session||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): Used to prove approximately how much time you spend on a page.|
Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): places where a visitor came from (search engine, keyword, link)
|_ga||2 years||Analytical cookies (Google Analytics): uses an anonymous identifier to distinguish anonymous users and analyse the user’s interactions on the app with the goal of optimizing the services offered|
|_gat||10 minutes since creation or modification||
|IDE||2 years||Publicity cookies; used to better the publicity. They are usually used to orient publicity according to the relevant content for a user, better the campaign performance reports, and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.|
|NID||6 months||Google Maps, Google + implant certain Google utilities and can storage certain preferences, for example the number of search results per page or the activation of the SafeSearch filter, as well as personalizing the ads that are shown in Google searches or “Social Sharing” cookies for the G+1 recommendation button on the page’s footnote.|
|1P_JAR||1 month||Transfers data to Google|
|_icl_current_language||1 day||Identifies the language of the User|
|PREF||8 months||Cookie that stores the configuration preferences, such as favorite language, number of search results shown per page, or the activation of the SafeSearch filter on Google.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||8 months||Cookie that tracks visited videos that are embedded in the web.|
For further information on Google Analytics cookies and how to unsubscribe to then, visit: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=es
For further information on cookies and your rights as a user, you can consult the cookie use Guide created by the Data Protection Spanish Agency:
© 2022 NUBA Expediciones, S.L.
Phone (+34) 800 088 881 | CICMA 1559