By virtue of compliance with the Law 34/2002, from July 11th, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: www.nuba.net / www.nuba.es are internet domains owned by NUBA EXPEDICIONES S.L, with a registered office on Calle María de Molina, 46, 28006 Madrid and CIF B83850859. The company is registered in the Commercial Register of Madrid, volume 25.055, folio 48 and sheet number M-343638.
For the purpose of this document, the contact number is +34917454745 and the email address is email@example.com
This legal advice regulates the use of such domain.
The use of this website implicates the acceptance, from the part of the User, of the usage conditions included in this advice as well as our policies of ´Data and Privacy Protection´ and ´Cookies Use Policy.´ In the case that certain services included and/or tools offered through this Portal require from the application particular conditions, these will be made available to the User.
On the other hand, NUBA EXPEDICIONES S.L warns that, both the contents and services of this webpage, as well as the own conditions of use, can be modificated without previous notice.
2. CONDITIONS OF USAGE
The User agrees to, in the sections where it’s necessary to register to access them, provide truthful, exact, anc complete data about his/her identity.
Besides that, he/she undertakes to maintain updated the personal data that could be provided to the domain owner, therefore being the only one responsible for the falseness or inaccuracies made.
We inform that, in case of being a minor, one should obtain the permission of their parents, tutors, or legal representants in order to access the services provided. NUBA EXPEDICIONES S.L does not hold responsibility in case the data over this subject are inaccurate or false.
The ´Portal´ can only be used with legal purposes, therefore the User is obligated to make lawful and honored use of the portal and, according to the current General Conditions of Use, to not use the services of the ´portal´ to carry out activities that are contrary to the Spanish legislation, morality, or public order, assuming all responsibility for damage against the owner of the domain or third-party individuals that could derive from illegal or not allowed practices, among others, and enunciative and non-limiting titles:
- Carry out, without previous consent from the domain´s owner, any manipulation or change in this page, not assuming the owner of the domain any responsibility that could stem from such manipulation or change by third-party individuals.
- Carry out any act that could damage, disable, overload, or deteriorate the portal and its services and/or prevent its normal use by the Users.
- Introduce and/or use computer programs, data, faulty files, viruses, malicious codes, computer equipment, telecommunications, or any other, independent of its nature, that could cause damage to the Portal, any of its services, or any assets (physical or logical) of the information systems of the domain´s owner.
- Violate the rights of third-party individuals of intimacy, they own image, data protection secrecy in communications, and intellectual or industrial property.
- Hide and falsify the origin of email messages
- Use fake identities, impersonate the identity of others while using the Portal or any of its services
- Reproduce, distribute, modify, or copy the content of this page, unless with the authorization of the domain´s owner or with legal authorization.
- Provide to unauthorized third-party individuals the names and password of Users.
Make sure you’re in agreement with the Privacy Policies from these third-party websites before providing any personal information.
With a general character, the domain owner excludes his/her responsibility over damages of any nature or character that could derive from the use of such website, as well as the damages derived from breaches on industrial and intellectual property rights from the User’s part or and/or the lack of veracity, accuracy, and current content, nor can they be responsible for service interruption, inadequate functioning, or impossibility of access to services.
The domain’s owner will not be responsible for the damages caused by the presence of viruses or any other damaging software that can produce alterations in the informatic system of the User.
The website, including but not limited to its programming, design, logos, texts, and/or graphs are a property of the provider or, if applicable, you have a licence or expressed written authorization from the author’s part.
Independently of the purpose in which they were meant, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution, and commerce requires in all cases the prior written authorization of the domain’s owner.
The User agrees not to act against the industrial and intellectual properties of the author.
The provider expressly authorizes that third-party individuals can directly redirect to specific contents of the website, having to, in any case, redirect to the main website of the provider.
3. DATA AND COOKIE USE PROTECTION
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The current Conditions will rule at all times by the provisions of the Spanish legislation.
© 1994 - 2019 NUBA Expediciones, S.L.
Phone (+34) 800 088 881 | CICMA 1559